We’re into the final stretch of Course 2 (already!) and I’ve been really impressed with all the reflective and engaging and informative blog posts. This course covers some heavy, complex topics and you’ve all really shown how much you’ve gotten out of it. I’ve also loved seeing the interaction between all of you via the comments and even on Twitter. I’m thinking about setting up some Google Hangouts after the New Year so we have some chats in real time.
I know you’ve already been working with your collaborative groups on your Course 2 Final Project. Please review the Understanding the Course 2 Final Project module to make sure you are clear about the option you’ve chosen and the rubric I will use to assess it. Week 6 ends on December 10 and I will have final grades done by December 17. As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns that come up!
Final Checklist for Course 2
- 5 blog posts completed and listed on your grading spreadsheet
- Remember as a part of your GET certification it is important to be trying to incorporate ways you are planning trainings for your colleagues and/or using GSuite tools in your daily work
- 5 comments completed and listed on your grading spreadsheet
- 1 Final Project and accompanying blog post
- Please continue to check for and approved all comments on your own blog and of course respond to them
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
I know I’m not alone in counting down the days to our Winter Break and will be heading to the US (Colorado) on December 15th for some family time. Course 3 officially starts January 22, 2018 so you’ll have an extended break from COETAIL before we finish off the school year with the majority of COETAIL courses completed! Again, thank you for all the effort and energy you put into Course 2 and best wishes for a relaxing, wonderful holiday season!